Apna Rozgar is an online job portal that operates to accurately match candidates with companies’ requirements. When you submit information to Apna Rozgar, we will remain responsible for the management and security of any personal information you submit. We take data protection very seriously and understand the importance of protecting your privacy and personal information.
What Personal Information do we collect?
Personal information you provide may include the following:
- General identification and contact information: your name, address, email, telephone details, gender and date of birth.
- Information required to provide services: age, location and skills.
- Statistical information: aggregate statistical information about number of job you apply or posted, application shortlisted and downloaded or rejected.
- Information related to professional history: educational background and institution where you get your degree, employment history in relation to your organization and experience.
Legal basis we follow to process information
Legitimate Interest - Apna Rozgar will also process/share your data when it is in our legitimate interests (especially for domestic workers) and these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
We share your Personal Information with:
- Industries/employers and Recruiters - To help an applicant search for and get a job, we may make available personal information to these companies (third parties). The amount of information we share with these companies are your CNIC, contact detail, and resume.
- Domestic employers – for low skilled workers who are interested in domestic work and are low digital literate to use this portal to search and get job of their interest, we share their profile with domestic employers. This information includes your CNIC, contact detail, experience, and CV.
Using Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purpose:
- Communicate with you;
- Your background verification;
- Inform you about important information regarding changes in our policies/other terms and conditions;
- For your skill development – professional and personal;
- Provide you information about job opening and other services and promotion throughemail and SMS;
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Develop and improve our website;
- Share your information with Employers (industry and domestic)
- Your profile will automatically reviewed against the Jobs created at Apna Rozgar and send to recruiter/employer;
- Resolve complaints, and handle requests for data access or correction.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be foundat the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Apna Rozgar does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Apna Rozgar is committed to keep your personal data safe and secure from all kind of unauthorized access and disclosure/alteration of information. It protects your data from: encryption of our services and data; review our information collection and storage; and access to personal information.